Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Top 5 Twilight Fan Fiction Must-Reads!

Okay, so quite a few people have asked to post my favourite Fan Fictions up on here - your wish is my command :)


5) Okay, one that really sticks out for me is the brilliant In My Power by EmilieFauve. The story has 21 chapters, and it's a story from Carlisle's POV. Good news - it's complete. I seriously recommend. This is one of those stories that are awe-inspiring they are that good! It's beautifully written, and if you weren't a huge fan of Carlisle already, you will be after this! The author is such a sweetie, and her writing is seriously good. If you haven't read this, you do not know what you're missing. Rated M.


4) My fourth recommendation is - very unlike me, I'll point out! - a Blackwater fanfic. For those who aren't regulars on the fanfiction scene, thats a story where Jacob Black and Leah Clearwater have something going on! I usually am averse to reading Jacob fanfictions, or even in The Twilight Saga, I just don't like him. BUT... This story is brilliant. It's funny, witty, and it's from Seth's POV - For Those Who Enjoy Gravity Just The Way It Is by Luci-Marlena. If you do not think much of Blackwater, you will after this. Not complete -- updates are fairly frequent.


3) Third has to be Carpe Noctem & Fiat Lux by queenofgrey . I'm not going to preach endlessly about how amazing this fanfiction is, but it IS. And if you haven't already read it yet, click on that link NOW! It's a BxE (Bella and Edward) -- And a must read. It's quite long -- 48 chapters -- but it is complete, and well worth it.


2) Okay, I had a very hard time thinking about what to put first and second. But seriously, what else can be in the Top 2 but The Woods Are Lovely Dark And Deep by bananapancakes7. This was the first piece of fanfiction I had ever read, and it's still drilling a hole in my mind even now, how amazing it is. Jeez, it's an amazing story. AH (All-Human) for now..Although the author does promise that vampires will make an appearance eventually! Edward is a tortured soul, and Bella is just hilariously funny. This fanfic will make you laugh, cry, laugh again, and then stay online for days desperate for an update. Brilliant. Follow bananapancakes7 on twitter here.


1) There can only be one left really. Yep, you got it. The amazing, brilliant, and again amazing, Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon. I've only recently started reading this story -- and then I couldn't stop. It's the single most addictive fanfiction i've ever read. Edward has a darker side and is really messed up, yet he falls for Bella, going against everything he stands for. Definitely rated M for a reason -- lots of lemons! Some of which will have you gaping at your computer screen, and others that will have you wondering..! If you haven't read a Domward/Subbella story before, this is an ideal place to start. It's amazing. Not yet completed and is very long (58 chapters so far!!) but i'm telling you, it's WORTH it. It's updated very quickly usually once a week -- sometimes even twice. And it's my number one. GO READ!! You can follow Snowqueens Icedragon on twitter here.



Andddd... that's my list! Hope you guys check out all these amazing stories, because basically, they're worth it. Please comment below with your thoughts, and any other fanfics you recommend, that you think I should add to future lists ;D X

9 comments:

  1. good list, master of the universe sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awkward moment when it gets published and renamed 50 shades of grey and is a best seller...

      Delete
  2. nice list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowqueens Icedragon1 February 2010 at 15:44

    Thank you very much for your kind rec.
    Icy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your rec *blushes*
    ...*reads list, grins* lmao i infiltrated an eddie/bella list *high fives self* awesome. thanks for your rec.
    lu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good fanfictions:
    -master of the universe(loved it, still am)
    -the red line(very very good)
    -alphabet weekends(just read this one and was hooked immediatly)
    -A rough start(rated M but builds up the relationship very well, no lemons yet but looking forward to it)
    -A war of cynics
    -Behind the facade
    -I don't need a savior(very very very good)

    these are some great stories that I have enjoyed and my friends too. The first one I read was the red line which opened my eyes to the world of rated M fanfictions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the list, I am always looking for more fanfictions. I started to write my own as well at http://rkforever.livejournal.com/

    Check it out if you have a chance - it is a Robsten Fanfiction. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m currently reading thru quite a few recs right now, but a must have is :
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7030025/1/We_Are_All_Made_of_Glue

    We Are All Made Of Glue by XquisiteProdigy

    Its 14 ch. in, but dont let that stop you. The author updates everyday. It is awesome! The roles are reversed in this one. Edward is a geek and Bella is on drugs. Its angsty, but has witty humor thru-out. Its one of those ones not many ppl have read, but should.

    Dont read anything else until you read this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fifty shades of grey lol

    ReplyDelete