Thursday 10 December 2009

New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Facebook update!


"I really hope as many of you as possible can make it out to Sundance. Right now, it looks like we are screening the opening weekend, Monday and Tuesday and then again the following Saturday. These dates have not been confirmed but I will let you know once they are. If you do make it, come and say hello!!!!"

"We are really gearing up for Sundance. We are hiring the sales agents for the domestic release and foreign agents for worldwide release of the movie. We have also hired an amazing PR firm to help us through all of the media requests we are getting."

"Also... I have been watching the fan made trailers and youtube projects. I really love the amount of dedication and time that you have put towards them. I am really impressed. I also love that you are creating your own fan sites for the film. Very cool!!"


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment